is a fierce 6-year old from the Northwest Side of Chicago who was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 kidney cancer. She is keeping up the fight in the hands of her care team at Lurie Children's Hospital. Molly has a long road of treatment ahead and hospital bills continue to increase.
This event is a way to come out and show support for the Morris Family and also give thanks to the amazing community that has rallied around Molly during this time.
The Morris Family is incredibly grateful for all the support and 100% of proceeds from the event will go toward Molly's fight!
- ENTRY TICKETS: $5 cash per person suggested donation at the door (there are no pre-sale tickets)
- KIDS BRING A BOOK to donate to Lurie Children's Hospital and receive a ticket to win a Radio Flyer Wagon!
- GAMES: Games will be hosted by local schools and tickets will be available for purchase. Kick a Field Goal for the chance to win awesome prizes!
- CONCESSIONS: Bring the family for lunch! Notre Dame's concession stand will be open!
- FREE PARKING at Notre Dame College Prep
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SUPPORTING THE EVENT, PLEASE CLICK BELOW AND FILL OUT A QUICK GOOGLE FORM. THANK YOU!
Escape to the Lake
Edison Park Reading Tutor
Sharper Dot Printing
Open Heart Magic
Mullane Godley Irish Dance
Niles Fire Department
Quinn Nelson & Family
St. Elizabeth of the Trinity
Queen of All Saints
St. John Brebeuf
St. Paul of the Cross